2019 Pictured Rocks Days Returns to Munising Next Weekend!
SEE ORIGINAL LIVE ARTICLE – WQXO.COM
Marquette, MI – May 31, 2019 – The annual two-day celebration of Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore is coming back to Munising June 8th and 9th for a weekend of family fun and outdoor appreciation!
Next weekend, join the Alger County Chamber and Pictured Rocks Cruises in Munising, Michigan for the free festivities. Last year Pictured Rocks Days drew over 7,500 people to the Munising area to celebrate the beauty of Pictured Rocks. Just like last year, there will be activities the whole family can enjoy all day Saturday and Sunday. If you’re a U.P. resident, bring your ID and take a free Pictured Rocks Cruise on the big lake. Enjoy live music from local bands like Flat Broke Blues Band and DayDreamers. You can also take a paddle out on Lake Superior during one of the kayak demos running throughout the weekend!
Be sure to check out over 100 booths featuring local artists and crafts. There will be food vendors, a petting zoo, bounce houses, sled dogs, a beer tent and so much more!
Saturday, June 8th:
- 10a-12p: Music by Jan Arnold
- 12-1p: Chocolay Raptors Nature Show
- 1-3p: Music by Derrell Syria Project
- 3-4p: Chocolay Raptors Nature Show
- 4-6p: Music by Flat Broke Blues Band
Sunday, June 9th:
- 9:30-11a: Music by Jan Arnold
- 11-11:30a: Rosco the Clown Show
- 11:30a-1:30p Music by DayDreamers
- 1:30-2p: Rosco the Clown Show
- 2-4p: Music by BlackPearl
Have questions or want to learn more about 2019 Pictured Rocks Days? Visit their official website, call the Alger County Chamber at (906) 387-2138 or join the official 2019 Pictured Rocks Days Facebook event.